Sunday, April 7, 2013

Spring Break

My family just got back from a quick vacation to SUNNY Florida. It was SO nice to escape the Indiana gloom for a couple days. My parents live south of Orlando - so we were able to pack in A LOT on a very short (3 days) trip!
We did a character breakfast - which was PERFECT for my kiddos. I think they are too young to really enjoy everything Disney has to offer. We did ride one of the most popular rides at Disney - the Monorail. :) My son thought he was going on a Train ride. We won't tell him it was free…or that we literally rode right past the Magic Kingdom. Someday, buddy.
We spent an afternoon at Siesta Key and that was AMAZING. Both of my kids loved the white sand beach and the ocean. Who knew digging in the sand could be so entertaining?!?
We are back in (gloomy) Indiana and ready to hit the homestretch.  Only a couple months left in the year!

Did you do anything fun for your Spring Break?

3 comments:

  1. Your kids have adorable smiles! Looks like it was a fun and relaxing trip. I went home for Spring Break and spent most of my time in reverse culture shock!
    Forever A Teacher, Forever A Learner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your kiddos are sooo cute! We went to Florida last year and my kiddos loved the clear water. Over Spring Break, we went camping in Oklahoma but it was FREEZING COLD (we had Spring Breka the first week of March).

    I have 6 more Mondays left of School...Yippie!!
    Deniece

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Florida was fun and it will become more fun as my kids get older. :)

    I think I need to count how many Mondays I have left…that sounds like an optimistic count down!

    ReplyDelete